Alps green bean bag chair is a waterproof indoor / outdoor bean bag in a natural green colour (pantone greenery). It has a modern geometric leaves pattern running through it. This bean bag chair is designed to blend in easily with nature and other settings. Ideal for your garden, poolside, patio, kids room, living room or bedroom.
Designer facts – Alps fabric was designed with simplicity, nature and harmonious geometric designs in mind. The colour of nature, the repetition and sheer simplicity are all intended to sooth the mind of the user.
** Choose the size of bean bag needed. Default is for 1 x bean bag cover only. Waterproof inner case highly recommended for easier maintenance and increased durability. If you are in Sri Lanka, you can buy the beans filling as well. Select preferred add-ons above.
Just wipe clean, or cold wash the cover in the washing machine.
To make it even easier, get our waterproof inner case so you do not have to 'battle the beans' ever again. Just remove the outer cover to wash.
SIZE - L (fits an adult in a seated/lounging position) - 53" length, 38" height & width. Needs approx. 3kg beans (approx. 150 Liters)
SIZE - XL (fits an adult in a seated/lounging position) - 58" length, 38" height & width. Needs approx. 3.5kg beans (approx. 175 Liters)
- Completely waterproof (strong lotus effect - water beads and rolls off)
- Highly Mould / Mildew resistant (specially treated)
- Highly UV/Fade Resistant (specially treated)
- 220gsm / 600 density - medium thick fabric
- Breathable (quick drying) fabric, soft to the touch compared to outdoor fabrics
- 100% Polyester Oxford fabric - best durability outdoors
- Handmade, double stitched with strong thread for durability, over-locked seams, hidden zipper at the back.
To keep ZAHAARA Sanctuary outdoor bean bags/cushion covers beautiful for long,
- IMPORTANT: Do not iron; cold wash with mild detergent; do not tumble dry; avoid rubbing the fabric roughly during cleaning. Use a sponge/fine bristle brush to spot clean spills/dirt as they occur.
- We recommend using under some sort of a "roof" such as in the patio / under a sun umbrella / in a gazebo / in the pergola, as opposed to leaving them outdoors open to all weather at all times.
- During long periods of them not being used, such as in winter, we recommend leaving them inside or covered.