This large cotton handloom bean bag is called Ceylon because the shades of blue reminds me of the ocean around Sri Lanka (Ceylon), the shades of green reminds me of the fertile rain forests running through the island and the orange-yellow reminds me of the island's rich and colourful culture and history.
100% cotton handloom bean bag cover from ZAHAARA Sanctuay's new Ethnic Range. This listing is for 1 x bean bag cover (filling is not included)
SIZE - Large (fits an adult in a seated/lounging position) - approx. 53" length, 38" height & width (needs approx. 3kg beans).
Colourfast and shrinkage controlled. Machine washable.
- 100% Cotton Handloom - environmentally friendly and promotes Sri Lanka's age-old handloom industry empowering women
- Thick fabric / very comfortable
- Bi-coloured - turn over for a new look!
- Handmade, double stitched for durability, over-locked seams, zipper at the back
- Inner case available in store - so that it's easy to clean the bean bag cover as necessary
To keep ZAHAARA Sanctuary Ethnic Range (handloom) cushion covers/bean bags beautiful for long,
Machine wash with mild detergent and cold water.
Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun to protect the vibrant colours.