LUMANZI bean bag - It's dark, proud and exotic. It needs to be nothing more... nothing less...
It is our new brown cotton handloom bean bag. It has coffee brown on one side and , and brown and cream stripes on the other side. This was originally made on request by a customer to blend in with her beige/brown decor at home.
This listing is for 1 x bean bag cover (filling is not included)
SIZE - Large (fits an adult in a seated/lounging position) - approx. 53" length, 38" height & width. Approx. 3kg of beans needed.
Colourfast and only slight shrinkage after wash. Machine washable.
- 100% Cotton Handloom - environmentally friendly and promotes Sri Lanka's age-old handloom industry empowering women
- Thick fabric / very comfortable
- Bi-coloured - turn over for a new look!
- Handmade, double stitched for durability, over-locked seams, Hidden zipper at the back
- Inner case available in store - so that it's easy to clean the bean bag cover as necessary
To keep ZAHAARA Sanctuary Ethnic Range (handloom) cushion covers/bean bags beautiful for long,
Machine wash with mild detergent and cold water.
Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun to protect the vibrant colours.