is an extra large bean bag cover that supports and comforts like no other! It boasts an extra thick 100% cotton fabric with a beautiful weave which you can see up close in one of the photos. It is bi-coloured, which means you can flip it over to show the gorgeous mustard yellow side or the black & white/grey side. Rio is a proud member of ZAHAARA Sanctuay's new Ethnic Range which supports the Handloom industry of Sri Lanka, which mostly empowers women in villages.
This listing is for 1 x bean bag cover (filling is not included).
SIZE - Extra Large (fits an adult in a seated/lounging position) - approx. 58" length, 38" height & width (required approx. 4kg of beans).
Colourfast and only slight shrinkage after wash. Machine washable.
- 100% Cotton Handloom - environmentally friendly and promotes Sri Lanka's age-old handloom industry empowering women
- Extra thick fabric / very comfortable
- Bi-coloured - turn over for a new look!
- Handmade, double stitched for durability, over-locked seams, Hidden zipper at the back
- Inner case available in store - so that it's easy to clean the bean bag cover as necessary
To keep ZAHAARA Sanctuary Ethnic Range (handloom) cushion covers/bean bags beautiful for long,
Machine wash with mild detergent and cold water.
Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun to protect the vibrant colours.