Tuscany - waterproof outdoor bean bag chair has a cheerful, sunny yellow colour with a geometric lattice pattern. This high quality outdoor bean bag is waterproof & highly mould/mildew/fade resistant. It is ideal to add sunshine and sheer comfort to your garden, poolside, patio or balcony. You can also use this bean bag chair indoors as the custom manufactured oxford fabric is not too rough in comparison to outdoor materials.
Designer facts: When designing this fabric, thoughts were around the warmth & sunshine in the Italian city of Tuscany.... The large circular geometric lattice design is intended for a homely comforting feel.
** Choose the size of bean bag needed. Default is for 1 x bean bag cover only. Waterproof inner case highly recommended for easier maintenance and increased durability. If you are in Sri Lanka, you can buy the beans filling as well. Select preferred add-ons above.
Just wipe clean, or cold wash the cover in the washing machine.
To make it even easier, get our waterproof inner case so you do not have to 'battle the beans' ever again.
This listing is for the bean bag cover (filling is not included)
SIZE - L (fits an adult in a seated/lounging position) - 48" length, 38" height & width. Needs approx. 3kg beans
SIZE - XL (fits an adult in a seated/lounging position) - 58" length, 38" height & width. Needs approx. 3.5kg beans
- Completely waterproof (strong lotus effect - water beads and rolls off)
- Highly Mould / Mildew resistant (specially treated)
- Highly UV/Fade Resistant (specially treated)
- 220gsm / 600 density - medium thick fabric
- Breathable (quick drying) fabric, soft to the touch compared to outdoor fabrics
- 100% Polyester Oxford fabric - best durability outdoors
- Handmade, Over-locked seams, Hidden zipper at the back, double stitched with strong thread for durability
To keep ZAHAARA Sanctuary outdoor cushion covers beautiful for long,
- IMPORTANT: Do not iron; cold wash with mild detergent; do not tumble dry; avoid rubbing the fabric roughly during cleaning. Use a sponge/fine bristle brush to spot clean spills/dirt as they occur.
- We recommend use under some sort of a "roof" such as in the patio / under a sun umbrella / in a gazebo / in the pergola, as opposed to leaving them outdoors open to all weather.
- During long periods of them not being used, such as in winter, we recommend leaving them inside.